With 100,000 Vincentians across the United States and nearly 800,000 around the world, the Society of St. Vincent de Paul provides person-to-person service to those who are needy and suffering. Read some of their stories here:
- AUSTRALIA: News Corp pledges $1m to flood relief, teams up with St Vincent de Paul
- AUSTRALIA: Lotterywest funds for Vinnies to help our most vulnerable
- CANADA: Volunteers to donate 200 bikes to migrant farm workers impacted by B.C. flooding
- IRELAND: SVP seeking volunteers in Cork to help provide services to those in need
- NEW ZEALAND: SSVDP housing project in Chch begins with donors still wanted
- COVINGTON, KY: St. Vincent de Paul NKY Creative Compassion fundraiser set for March 31 at Drees Pavilion
- LANE COUNTY, OR: St. Vincent de Paul Society of Lane County Housing Waitlists open March 1
- MARINETTE, WI: Marinette/Menominee St. Vinnies Giving Away Free Mattresses
- MARINETTE, WI: ‘They simply can’t afford the groceries anymore’: Marinette food pantry serves those facing food insecurity due to inflation
- SALT LAKE CITY, UT: ‘Not my backyard’: Who should be in charge for temporary homeless shelters?
- TAMPA BAY, FL: Creative community helps feed homeless at annual Empty Bowl fundraising event
- VANCOUVER, WA: Society of St. Vincent de Paul in Vancouver celebrates successful year
Help us share the good news of the good work being done in your local Conference or Council! Email us at email@example.com with the subject line Good News.