With 100,000 Vincentians across the United States and nearly 800,000 around the world, the Society of St. Vincent de Paul provides person-to-person service to those who are needy and suffering. Read some of their stories here:
- AUSTRALIA: Vinnies welcomes report on refugee experiences
- IRELAND: People doubling up with relatives and women and children in refuges among 30,000 ‘hidden homeless’, charity says
- ALTOONA, PA: Altoona soup kitchen meets growing demand thanks to community
- OMAHA, NE: Creighton formally opens new $100M Health Sciences education building in Phoenix
- PHOENIX, AZ: St. Vincent de Paul would like you to donate new and used adult and children’s bicycles at Earnhardt Auto Centers on Saturday, September 25
- WAYLAND, NY: Southern Tier volunteer group assists folks in financial need
Help us share the good news of the good work being done in your local Conference or Council! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Good News.