With 100,000 Vincentians across the United States and nearly 800,000 around the world, the Society of St. Vincent de Paul provides person-to-person service to those who are needy and suffering. Read some of their stories here:
- India: St. Vincent de Paul brings a positive wave of hope with their new campaign
- Ireland: Charity warns end of utility moratorium could see ‘bill shock’ for many households
- Omaha, NE: Pandemic shines light on hunger in Omaha
- Phoenix, AZ: St. Vincent de Paul Launches 100 Days of Summer to Raise Support, Awareness
- Prestonburg, KY: Disaster Service Corp Society of St. Vincent De Paul USA in Eastern Kentucky to help flood victims
- Tampa, FL: New housing for those with special needs opens in New Port Richey
Help us share the good news of the good work being done in your local Conference or Council! Email us at email@example.com with the subject line Good News.