Through the Society of St. Vincent de Paul, Vincentians across the United States and around the world are finding spiritual growth by providing person-to-person service to those who are needy and suffering. Read some of their stories here:
- AUSTRALIA: More than 20 students from St Joseph’s Primary School Laurieton have formed a Mini-Vinnies team
- AUSTRALIA: St. Vincent de Paul launches appeal to support flood-affected
- AUSTRALIA: Sameer appreciates the Vinnies Knock On Effect
- IRELAND: SuperValu donates hand sanitisers to those most in need
- IRELAND: SVP teams up with Electric Ireland to cancel electric bills
- UNITED KINGDOM: Center launches companion program for those dying alone
- HORSHAM, PA: St. Catherine Parish’s pantry helps neighbors in Montco, Phila.
- PLANADA, CA: Longtime Planada volunteer named ‘Woman of the Year’ by Assemblymember Gray
Help us share the good news of the good work being done in your local Conference or Council! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Good News.
Great post, I conceive website owners should larn a lot from this website its very user genial.