With 100,000 Vincentians across the United States and nearly 800,000 around the world, the Society of St. Vincent de Paul provides person-to-person service to those who are needy and suffering. Read some of their stories here:
- INDIA: Conrad inaugurated St. Vincent De Paul health Centre in WJH
- IRELAND: Families cutting back on food to fund rising energy bills
- IRELAND: The number of people struggling to make ends meet has doubled during the pandemic, according to a new survey.
- IRELAND: Almost one in five people struggling financially since start of pandemic – SVP
- COEUR d’ALENE, ID: Kindness delivered
- CONNELLSVILLE, PA: Geibel students raise money for St. Vincent de Paul Society
- DALLAS, TX: Society of St. Vincent de Paul Has a New CEO
Help us share the good news of the good work being done in your local Conference or Council! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Good News.