With 100,000 Vincentians across the United States and nearly 800,000 around the world, the Society of St. Vincent de Paul provides person-to-person service to those who are needy and suffering. Read some of their stories here:
- AUSTRALIA: We can end homelessness?
- IRELAND: €1.5m funding for two groups working to alleviate poverty
- CINCINNATI, OH: Reds fans donate over 3,500 pounds of food for St. Vincent de Paul Strike Out Hunger food drive
- CONTRA COSTA, CA: St. Vincent de Paul of Contra Costa offers paid job training
- COVINGTON, KY: St. Vincent de Paul giving beds to children without
- DALLAS, TX: Meet Hank Hermann, the Man Who Gave Dallas and Texas Its First Free Pharmacy
- INDIANAPOLIS, IN: Food, With a Side of Reading: Indianapolis Food Pantry Adding Free Library
- NEW ORLEANS, LA: St. Vincent de Paul’s new director strives to connect
- OWENSBORO, KY: Kentucky St. Vincent De Paul Thrift Store Busting At The Seams With Awesome Thrift
- PHOENIX, AZ: New Shelter Opens in Phoenix Offering Heat Relief and Services for 200 People Experiencing Homelessness
Help us share the good news of the good work being done in your local Conference or Council! Email us at email@example.com with the subject line Good News.