With 100,000 Vincentians across the United States and nearly 800,000 around the world, the Society of St. Vincent de Paul provides person-to-person service to those who are needy and suffering. Read some of their stories here:
- CINCINNATI, OH: Hope to Dream with St. Vincent de Paul and Morris Furniture
- EVANSVILLE, IN: Charity to give home furnishings to western Kentucky tornado survivors
- MINNEAPOLIS / ST. PAUL, MN: Society of St. Vincent de Paul brings hope, healing in year since floods
- PHOENIX, AZ: St. Vincent de Paul Phoenix names Shannon Clancy as CEO
- SAFFORD, AZ: Local HVAC contractor extends gift of comfort to St. Vincent De Paul Society
Help us share the good news of the good work being done in your local Conference or Council! Email us at email@example.com with the subject line Good News.