With 100,000 Vincentians across the United States and nearly 800,000 around the world, the Society of St. Vincent de Paul provides person-to-person service to those who are needy and suffering. Read some of their stories here:
- DALLAS, TX: Free Pharmacy in Dallas Celebrates Major Milestone
- FON DU LAC, WI: New shelter in Fond du Lac aims to bring families hope
- MADISON, WI: St. Vincent de Paul hosts Care Café to fight poverty
- PHOENIX, AZ: Phoenix, Maricopa County partner to open heat relief shelter
- SAN RAFAEL, CA: St. Vincent de Paul Society in San Rafael gets new base
- SIERRA VISTA, AZ: St. Vincent de Paul receives milestone food donations thanks to letter carriers
Help us share the good news of the good work being done in your local Conference or Council! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Good News.