With 100,000 Vincentians across the United States and nearly 800,000 around the world, the Society of St. Vincent de Paul provides person-to-person service to those who are needy and suffering. Read some of their stories here:
- AUSTRALIA: Infrastructure Australia report finds Tasmania’s housing, aged care and education sectors lacking
- AUSTRALIA: Recovery centres provide much-needed support to flood victims
- IRELAND: St Vincent de Paul shop to be book lover’s paradise in Roscrea
- MALTA: New pharmacy at St Vincent de Paul inaugurated
- NEW ZEALAND: Charity filling financial gaps for people in dire need of dental work
- DAYTON, OH: St. Vincent de Paul gets generous donation of more than $1K
- DEKALB, GA: DeKalb County Commissioner Patrick, St. Vincent de Paul launch Motel-to-Home Program
- DETROIT, MI: St. Vincent de Paul Detroit Announces New CEO
- EUGENE, OR: Most of Washington Jefferson Park campers move into new safe sleep site in Eugene
- MADISON, WI: Toilet paper drive: Can you spare a square?
- MONROE, LA: 5th Annual Poor Man’s Run is April 9th
- NOWRICH, CT: Mobile health screening program aims to reach people where they live
- ST. PETERSBURG, FL: St. Pete approves $2.5M contract with St. Vincent DePaul to help homeless families
Help us share the good news of the good work being done in your local Conference or Council! Email us at email@example.com with the subject line Good News.