With 100,000 Vincentians across the United States and nearly 800,000 around the world, the Society of St. Vincent de Paul provides person-to-person service to those who are needy and suffering. Read some of their stories here:
- AUSTRALIA: New charity chief has lived on both sides of poverty
- IRELAND: Heart warming wedding rings appeal – may have been donated to charity shop by mistake
- IRELAND: Clare President Of SVP Encouraging People To Donate This New Year
- IRELAND: Students raise over €3,100 for St Vincent de Paul local services
- ANDERSON, IN: St. Vincent de Paul leader appreciated for commitment to helping others
- CONTRA COSTA, CA: St. Vincent de Paul of Contra Costa Announces a New Cycle of The Workforce Development Program
- EUGENE, OR: With warming centers busy this week, how many people can they help?
- OAKLAND, CA: Oakland Officials Helping Open Warming Center at St. Vincent de Paul
Help us share the good news of the good work being done in your local Conference or Council! Email us at email@example.com with the subject line Good News.