With 100,000 Vincentians across the United States and nearly 800,000 around the world, the Society of St. Vincent de Paul provides person-to-person service to those who are needy and suffering. Read some of their stories here:
- AUSTRALIA: Vinnies is not just a business
- UNITED KINGDOM: Catholic charity opens homeless house in Cromer
- NEW ORLEANS, LA: Ozanam Inn celebrates grand opening of new location
- NEW ORLEANS, LA: Ozanam Inn celebrates its continuing legacy as a beacon of hope in New Orleans
- PASCO COUNTY, FL: Pasco improving lives of homeless under one roof at a time
Help us share the good news of the good work being done in your local Conference or Council! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Good News.