With 100,000 Vincentians across the United States and nearly 800,000 around the world, the Society of St. Vincent de Paul provides person-to-person service to those who are needy and suffering. Read some of their stories here:
- AUSTRALIA: The face of homelessness in Australia is changing
- AUSTRALIA: What can you do to end homelessness?
- AUSTRALIA: Local business owners come to the aid of Vinnies Van
- IRELAND: SVP: Cork families struggling to meet back to school expenses
- BALTIMORE, MD: St. Vincent de Paul of Baltimore to Host New Event to Support Cause of Ending Homelessness in Baltimore
- BALTIMORE, MD: Camp St. Vincent’s children return to fresh air, open spaces of Patterson Park
- JOHNSTOWN, PA: ‘Best of both worlds’: SVDP Summerfest offers food and fun to visitors
- MADISON, WI: Vinny’s Lockers re-opens in Madison, unlocks potential for people in-between homes
- NATIONAL: The national eviction moratorium has been extended, offering millions temporary relief
- PHOENIX, AZ: St. Vincent de Paul in need of donations for emergency shelter
Help us share the good news of the good work being done in your local Conference or Council! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Good News.
KSTP TV news has been doing stories on groups that are doing something to help feed our brothers & sisters. I keep looking for SVP to be the topic one day but haven’t seen anything so far. Has anyone sent in a human interest news story about us? It could open up eyes everywhere and possibly begin more possibilities in needy places.