With 100,000 Vincentians across the United States and nearly 800,000 around the world, the Society of St. Vincent de Paul provides person-to-person service to those who are needy and suffering. Read some of their stories here:
- IRELAND: Bridie celebrates her 90th birthday with family and friends
- IRELAND: Mayo call to tackle fuel poverty caused by rising energy costs
- BAKERSFIELD, CA: Annual St. Vincent de Paul BBQ helps to raise money for homeless center
- EUGENE, OR: Eugene Working to Relocate Homeless to Approved Safe Sleep Site
- PHOENIX, AZ: East Valley Jewish Community Center and St. Vincent de Paul to start kosher food pantry
Help us share the good news of the good work being done in your local Conference or Council! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Good News.