Through the Society of St. Vincent de Paul, Vincentians across the United States and around the world are finding spiritual growth by providing person-to-person service to those who are needy and suffering. Read some of their stories here:
- FRANCE: From musical prodigy to servant of the poor: Newly recognized Venerable Santiago
- IRELAND: Kilkenny families in need benefit from work of Youth Conference of Vincent de Paul
- BELLEVILLE, IL: Keeping people warm in the bitter cold
- DAYTON, OH: Warming centers open in parts of region with frigid temps, accumulating snow this week
- MINNEAPOLIS/ST. PAUL, MN: Society of St. Vincent de Paul-Twin Cities: Providing hope and a vision for the future
- WILKES-BARRE, PA: AllOne Charities grant helps St. Vincent Kitchen address food insecurity
Help us share the good news of the good work being done in your local Conference or Council! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Good News.