With 100,000 Vincentians across the United States and nearly 800,000 around the world, the Society of St. Vincent de Paul provides person-to-person service to those who are needy and suffering. Read some of their stories here:
- Australia: St. Vincent de Paul’s Love for the Poor Inspires Australians 400 Years Later
- Aleteia: Why St. Vincent de Paul Loved Serving the Poor
- Chicago, IL: Vinny Fest celebrates Vincentian Heritage on Campus
- Cincinnati, OH: St. Vincent de Paul Honors Becky Catino and Bart Kohler at 6th Annual Celebration of Service
- Houston, TX: In-Person Assembly Enables Vincentians to Reconnect With Society’s Values
- Milwaukee, WI: St. John the Baptist SVdP Celebrates 60 Years
- National Catholic Reporter: Who Is the Greatest?
- Eugene, OR: St. Vincent Donation Trailer Is Now Stationed on East Campus
Help us share the good news of the good work being done in your local Conference or Council! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Good News.