Through the Society of St. Vincent de Paul, Vincentians across the United States and around the world are finding spiritual growth by providing person-to-person service to those who are needy and suffering. Read some of their stories here:
- AUSTRALIA: Leadership course gives dairy farmer confidence to step up
- CANADA: St. Vincent de Paul Society keeps marching forward amid pandemic difficulties
- IRELAND: SuperValu Donate 1 Million Hand Sanitisers to St. Vincent de Paul and those living in Direct Provision Centres
- ATLANTA, GA: Holy Redeemer Students raise nearly $9,000 for SVdP Georgia, Participating in Hunger Walk Run!
- EAST ST. LOUIS, MO: Keeping people warm in the bitter cold
- PADUCAH, KY: Community steps up to help replace vehicle parts damaged, stolen from local nonprofit
- PHOENIX, AZ: Blind man volunteers, plants hundreds of seeds at St. Vincent de Paul’s Urban Farm in Phoenix
- WHEELING, WV: Catholic Charities recognizing those who gave before it was asked
Help us share the good news of the good work being done in your local Conference or Council! Email us at email@example.com with the subject line Good News.