Through the Society of St. Vincent de Paul, Vincentians across the United States and around the world are finding spiritual growth by providing person-to-person service to those who are needy and suffering. Read some of their stories here:
- AUSTRALIA: Flood victims encouraged to access clothing and support at St Vincent De Paul on Lake Street, Laurieton
- CANADA: St. Vincent de Paul seeks $3.5 million in fundraising for new facility
- IRELAND: Cork EUROSPAR supermarkets supporting St Vincent de Paul
- BATON ROUGE, LA: St. Vincent de Paul gives hot meals and baskets for Easter
- CONTRA COSTA, CA: St. Vincent de Paul of Contra Costa Announces Cycle 17 of Workforce Development Program – Paid Jobs-Training!
- DALLAS, TX: Local Nonprofit Fills $3.4M in Free Prescriptions for North Texans in Need
- LANE COUNTY, OR: Advocates Relieved To Finally Hold Vax Clinics For The Homeless
- PHOENIX, AZ: St. Vincent de Paul will serve 4,000 Easter to-go meals to people in Phoenix area
Help us share the good news of the good work being done in your local Conference or Council! Email us at email@example.com with the subject line Good News.